The Essential Guide To Estate Dispute Mediations: Challenging Problems and Effective Solutions For Counsel
Don't miss this chance to learn how to advance your clients’ interests throughout the estate mediation process.
- Preparation for the mediation: documentation, choice of mediator, timing, and managing the expectations of parties in these often emotionally-fraught disputes
- Most effective techniques and problem-solving approaches for counsel at the mediation
- Impact of substantive estates and family law issues on the mediation
- Documentation and implementation of the settlement
Members of the Canadian Tax Foundation receive:
- Ian M. Hull, Hull & Hull LLP
- Paul Torrie, Global Resolutions Inc.
- 10% off: using discount code ESTATEMEDIATIONS-10
- 15% off: per registration, when 2-3 members from the same organization register on the same invoice
- 25% off: per registration, when 4-10 members from the same organization register on the same invoice
- 35% off: per registration, when 11+ members from the same organization register on the same invoice
Register now: http://bit.ly/307jMOe
Eligible CPD Hours: LSO (ON): 6h 30m CPD (4h 45m Substantive, 1h 45m Professionalism)