Analysis—Not Just Data
TaxFind is the Foundation’s database of tax articles written for its
conferences and publications—unique in its depth of tax analysis and
research, both current and historical. TaxFind is an invaluable
research tool for tax practitioners to find solutions to complex tax
situations. Along with a brand new, intuitive user interface, the new TaxFind includes fantastic features that tax professionals will find immediately valuable.
- Search Visualizer: see your search results on the fly, narrowing or expanding results as you build your search.
- Filters and Table of Contents: create your own filters to narrow results by publication, year range, or specific authors.
- Print-Format PDF: download the original, self-contained source of a TaxFind document.
- Collections: create a mini-library based on topics or issues of interest to you. Go back to refer to it, or add new content whenever you need.
- over 150,000 pages of Foundation articles
- updated monthly
TaxFind is licensed on a per user basis.
| Single user
| 2-9 users
|| $535 per user
|| $923 per user
| 10-24 users
|| $504 per user
|| $892 per user